Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crazy day of progress...

What a weird day. I & my whole family have this mucus sinus thing going on, & I noticed the only time I feel better, is when I am workin(doin something physical). Forgive me if this post is short and boring, for my head is pounding & my medicine is makin me foggy...

So, I got busy tacking down the passenger pan with the old welder, then made a trip to Wally world to get a few 3m rust removal discs...
After I ground down the welds with the grinder, I took after the tunnel with the 3m wheels. They worked great! I also removed the front end, so I could grind it down as well. Once I had it all shining like a penny, it was almost painting time!
This time, a trip to ABC auto to get some seam sealer. Got that on, and painted up all the shiny parts with masterseries. This completed my first complete coat, so I grabbed some cocoa and started on coat #2 of masterseries. By this time, it's getting dark, so I finish up this coat, & call it a day.
Great progress, sickness & all!


Closeup of paint & seam sealer:


DOH! Stupid moth!


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment